Author Topic: thong in the beach  (Read 35797 times)

trist

thong in the beach
« on: February 14, 2010, 08:38:21 AM »
Yes i  am enough brave to wear thong on beaches, why not. girls show more than i do wthout problem.  I am sure i look very correct.

td

• Administrator
  • Hero Thonger
  • Not just a man... A man in a thong
    • View Profile
Re: thong in the beach
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »
I don't think I would have the courage to wear a thong to the beach.  Luckily, that's something I don't have to worry about for quite a while since the closest beach to me is about 1,000 miles away.

redeagle

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 01:09:29 AM »
All my friends know that I  wear thongs so it would be no problem for me to wear them at the beach.

work_work_work

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 05:21:35 AM »
i always wear a thong bathing suit at the beach. i really like the tanlines i get and also i have a very girly figure, so when i am lying on my stomach, alot of people mistake me for a girl, i like the attention wearing a thong brings too. i would like to see more thongs on the beach here, the girls hardly wear them, but you see the odd 1 or 2.

thongon1

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 09:28:24 AM »
I love wearing my thong swimsuit to the beach.  I don't have many places to go, though, being in the midwest.  Ohio is the closest state that allows it.  In any case, I usually long for a trip to Florida, either Miami or Tampa, where it's more acceptable.

Toronto

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 10:00:16 PM »
I've only done this once and it was years ago but I still remember it.  I had purchased a bright orange (don't ask, I was young) thong with metal rings holding the pouch to the side straps.  I had packed it with me for the trip.  I was in Australia.  I purchased another thong bathing suit while Down Under but that one wasn't very comfortable.  I dressed in my orange suit, pulled my cargo shorts on top, grabbed a tank top and headed out.  On the bus ride to the beach, my heart was pounding with anticipation.  I kept thinking, 'I have my thong on under my shorts.'  My tank top was tight on my chest.  I was nervous but determined to do what I wanted to do.  The beach wasn't that crowded when I got there.  I found a spot in the middle of the beach area.  I took off my tank top and threw it down onto my spread out towel.  I put out my book and bottle of water.  I put my hand to my shorts but .... I started to chicken out.  I thought about lying down just in my shorts.  Finally, I gave my head a shake and I chose to control my life.  I grasped the button on my shorts and in a quick pull of the button and downward motion of the zipper, the baggy shorts fell to my ankles.  I stood on the beach in my thong and I finally felt free.

I was there for a couple of hours.  I stood every so often to switch from front to back and back to front.  A guy and two girls were closest to me, about 10 feet away.  I never spoke with them but they glanced at me each time I stood up.  I would brush the stand off various parts of my body, making sure I spun around once or twice and making sure they got every chance to see me in my thong.  While lying down, I did get pretty hard at one point and had to stay on my front a bit longer.  I also had some guy walk conspicuously behind me (about 15 feet behind me) and check me out while I was on my stomach.  I spread my legs a bit more to give him a nice view of my ass.  I was in very good shape at the time and I wasn't ashamed to flaunt it.  The day was fun.  I got a bit of a thong tanline.   On the bus ride back to my hotel I was horny as hell.

LoneStar

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 08:42:26 PM »
I wear thongs at the beach, usually a g-string.  The first time I dared I was scared to death.  But when I undressed, the reaction from the people there (few) was minimal.  Surprisingly, women showed almost no reaction. After that it became easier, and now it's second nature.  the law simply says that the genitals and anus must be covered.  A good lawyer would ask "What do you mean covered?  Is that partially, totally, what?  I'd still rather be naked, but a g-string is not a bad second.

darkthong

• Jr. Thonger
  • Loves to wear thong under- and swimwear daily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 06:38:55 AM »
I also wear thongs to the beach always. Yes the first time was a bit scary and just as the rest I received no reactions, people are looking but they don't say a thing. After that time everyday became easier and every next time also became easier...

if you are unsure just go for it, I bet nobody will bother you if you act normal and act as if it is any other swimsuit you own.
24/7 thong wearer and love that bare butt and sexy strap feeling.

Dude2

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 01:34:15 AM »
I haven't dared to try wearing a thong to the beach yet. Although I look good in them cause I'm very muscular and athletic with single-digit body-fat percent. I would like though, but the first time I think I'll do it on vacation to some other country where it (hopefully) is a bit more accepted than where I come from.
Anyways I'm lucky to have my very own private terrace at home so I tan a lot in my thongs and get very nice panty lines.  ;D
A man not wearing thongs is a delusioned man.

nfelarias

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 12:41:20 PM »
Hi, i want to try to wear one at beach, but i live not near a beach, so i have little chances, but next time i go to the beach i will try.

I dont know what my boyfriend may think, but i know that as he loves me he will understand my fetish :P

davidnc

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 05:47:00 PM »
I don't know if I could on beach ha would take getting nerve up too

td

• Administrator
  • Hero Thonger
  • Not just a man... A man in a thong
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »
Since my first post about this above, I have actually tanned in one of my thongs.  Granted, it wasn't on a beach, but it was on a cottage deck in California and it was pretty awesome.  Plus thong tan-lines are hella sexy  ;)

Danner

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 12:49:49 AM »
I have worn a thong, bikini, and once or twice g-string when laying on the beach, but I always put on a pair of boxer type swim suit when walking around.  When we are far from home,.why not?

Take a look at the swimwear at Kiniki.com, they have a great collection.

c-stringlover

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 09:52:28 AM »
i dont think i would have enough guts to wear on the beach.  i mean i would love to be comfortable enough to wear my cstring out walking around the pool or beach, but just dont think i could do it.  The fear of people pointing and laughing wouldnt help. lol

Danner

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
Typically the beaches where I have worn the more revealing swimwear are not populated with kids, places like Sandals Resorts or rented beach houses.  I would not feel comfortable wearing a thong around a public beach or hotel swimming pool.