Author Topic: Airport  (Read 159 times)

ilovethongs

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Airport
« on: August 24, 2017, 01:29:51 PM »
I recently traveled to Boston, MA and was there for a week. Over the course of the week, I had lost a couple pounds and therefore my shorts had fit me a little loose by the time I flew home. It didn't dawn on me that I might have a thong slip situation until I got to the security checkpoint. After removing my shoes, I had to undo my belt and my short rode very low on my hips. Thankfully I was wear a low rise string thong, but any bend would be certain to expose it. After moving through the security scanner with my arms up, I was praying my shorts stayed up and didn't sink any lower. Fortunately they did not, but while retrieving my things I noticed that the shorts had sunk further on one side. Had my shirt ride up, one side of my thong would be completely out! I clumsily grabbed my things and quickly moved to a bench that was against a wall. At that point, I didn't care if my thong was out because I had my bag and backpack behind me for coverage. I put my shoes and belt back on and resumed my travels.

jakesmith11

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Airport
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:27 AM »
we all have that nervous feeling when we are on the airport :) had few scares myself hehe

SmallThong

• Casual Thonger
  • All Thongs All The Time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:11:39 AM »
I've had that happen before - i was wearing a Jovana bulge thong under my shorts going through security.  I was with my then BF who really liked me in this black PVC material...so i was getting patted down and my jeans slipped down when the security officer was patting my legs...he got a clear shot from the front of my thong waistband from both sides leading to a VERY small and shiny pouch.  I quickly grabbed my pants and once done shuffled off.  Exciting but totally unintentional!

jakesmith11

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »
what was his reaction to it? did he like it? or was he confused... ?
I remember once I was going away and saw a straight guy in front of me, big butt so you could see kind of a shape of thong, however I'm not sure if it was an actual thong so cant really say. it was nice and exciting though ;)

SmallThong

• Casual Thonger
  • All Thongs All The Time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 09:44:13 AM »
what was his reaction to it? did he like it? or was he confused... ?
I remember once I was going away and saw a straight guy in front of me, big butt so you could see kind of a shape of thong, however I'm not sure if it was an actual thong so cant really say. it was nice and exciting though ;)

ha - good question. I don't think he had much reaction to it...I'm sure those guys see a LOT of weird stuff in that job...right?