Author Topic: straight men who wear thongs.  (Read 8023 times)

VeryCool2014

• Jr. Thonger
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Brand: covermale,N2N wear,Joe Snyder,Tulio
Re: straight men who wear thongs.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 06:14:58 PM »
To be honest, I find that I usually don't really notice/pay attention to the strap in the back. A good thong usually makes you forget about it if you aren't thinking about it.
I just like the fit and keeps the boys up front comfy and gives the best support.

Maybe this me: but wearing thongs motivates me to go to the gym and stay in decent shape.
Yes!!you have to exercise!!

I R Thonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 12:26:05 AM »
I like thongs!!i like to show off!!i know what I like!!

I dont wear thongs to show off. I tan in a thong to show off my tan line.

superthonger

• Hero Thonger
  • Thongs: worn by the confident and strong
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Brand: Muscleskins and Joe Snyder
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 03:46:41 PM »
I'm straight too and basing your judgment on others orientation because of what underwear or swimwear one wears is very close minded.
I for one know what I like and love, I respect others orientation as long as others respect mine.
As for feeling a thong's strap between the cheeks, well like a respondent said "with a good thong you even forget about the strap" same goes with me.

Silverarrowdan

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 05:28:39 PM »
I'm straight too and basing your judgment on others orientation because of what underwear or swimwear one wears is very close minded.
I for one know what I like and love, I respect others orientation as long as others respect mine.
As for feeling a thong's strap between the cheeks, well like a respondent said "with a good thong you even forget about the strap" same goes with me.

Yes, I agree that when the thongs feels right, you completely forgets about the thong back.

Black and Blue

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »
I'm straight but I don't think that makes a difference. But I like the fact that I get enough support and don't have to worry about adjusting myself in public. Also most of my jeans are slim fit and unless I'm wearing tight boxer briefs any other underwear will bunch up.

I R Thonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 12:04:38 AM »
I'm straight but I don't think that makes a difference. But I like the fact that I get enough support and don't have to worry about adjusting myself in public. Also most of my jeans are slim fit and unless I'm wearing tight boxer briefs any other underwear will bunch up.

For me although really annoying wearing boxers with tight pants was not uncomfortable. I never delt with them bunching or anything like that. The only problem was trying to tuck them in, down the pant legs. But other than that it was ok. But now i prefer the support of a thong. That is the only reason i dont wear boxers anymore.

Spartan

• Sr. Thonger
  • I've always loved thongs! They're extremely sexy!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Brand: Cocksox
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2013, 05:37:03 PM »
You can look at some of the older threads to see other poeples perspectives but for me i just like the look the support and the wind on the cheeks. Lol. Mostly the look though. It makes me feel sorta sexy. And it is a turn on to feel sexy i guess. I used to get errections alot just by putting on my thongs but not too much anymore.

I agree. It makes me feel sexy, without a doubt. And when you look good, you feel good! It's definitely a turn on to feel sexy! I still get erections just by putting on a thong

Spartan

• Sr. Thonger
  • I've always loved thongs! They're extremely sexy!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Brand: Cocksox
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 05:40:37 PM »

Thongs work perfect under tight jeans/pants, more so than some other forms of underwear, and that's one of my favorite reasons for wearing them. Its extremely sexy wearing a thong under tight jeans

bout_that_thong

• Sr. Thonger
  • Email me and lets talk thongs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
I'm straight..i just like my ass in a thong as much as possible..and I've recently stated wearing jock thongs cuz..theyre dope too

danemahe

• Jr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 07:11:53 AM »
I don't understand what's the deal with straight men wearing thongs? Men look masculine in thongs.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:27:49 AM by danemahe »

I R Thonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2013, 03:18:30 AM »
Yeah and it is even more funny how alot of gay men dont like thongs. Lol.

Rev13

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Brand: Clever
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2013, 08:52:22 PM »
I hesitated to buy a thong for the longest time because of the whole "thongs are for gays" Attitude!  I got tired of hearing it, because in no way shape or form can a certain type or style of underwear say if you're gay or not!  Thongs Rock, and be proud to rock one!

absolut

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 11:08:05 PM »
Saw this on the BBC this week.

3. Red underwear is popular in Wales, while those in North-West England buy a lot of thongs.

Find out more (The Economist)

iLoveThongs

• Jr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 03:44:57 AM »
Straight single guy here. I have experimented once with one guy, but that was just a physical curiosity that I decided to live out. I love women though and don't dabble with guys anymore. I agree with the posts that state that underwear type shouldn't/doesn't dictate sexual orientation. I wear thongs because I like them! I just am careful who/when I tell people. I don't hide my underwear of choice, but I don't flaunt whale tails or anything either. So I hope the woman I date next like surprises!

Silkthong

• Hero Thonger
  • Thong wearer, every day
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Brand: Mansilk, Anything microfiber(thongs or panties), JM
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 04:38:50 AM »
Just a thing I notice....why do we, and I say we because I do it too, start off our conversations on this subject, and our introductions with the fact that we are straight. Why do we feel the need to do that? Just curious. I know that our selection of underwear doesn't make us straight, bi or gay...we wear what we wear because it feels good or makes us feel good. Who cares what we classify ourselves as?